Remote Home Video Monitoring — Woburn, MA
Even if you’ve installed a state-of-the-art security system with the most innovative features in your home, you might still feel a little nervous when you’re not there. That sense of unease may intensify when you’re away for several days or longer.
Remote video monitoring can put an end to the anxiety and give you peace of mind. You’ll be able to keep an eye on your property around the clock, no matter where you are.Get a Free Consultation
What Is Remote Home Video Monitoring?
Remote video monitoring, also referred to as remote access video surveillance, enables you to view live video feeds from your home’s security camera system with your smartphone, tablet or internet-connected computer. In essence, your computer or mobile device serves as an extra video monitor you can check at any time. Some remote video monitoring systems even have recording capabilities so you can go back and see anything you may have missed.
Remote Video Surveillance via the Lexington Alarm Systems Mobile App
Lexington Alarm Systems is your one-stop headquarters for custom remote video monitoring systems in Woburn, MA and beyond. When you choose us for your home security needs, you’ll have access to our user-friendly mobile app that enables you to view your surveillance camera feeds with your mobile device. Download the app for free from the App Store.
Benefits of Remote Video Surveillance
Remote video monitoring offers a host of benefits for homeowners:
- Security: See if anyone is approaching your property or trying to break in while you’re away. If your security system contains motion detectors, it will send an alert to your mobile device. You can then view the camera feed to determine if a potential threat exists.
- Watching the kids: If your children are home alone or with a babysitter, you can make sure they’re safe — and staying out of trouble!
- Watching a repairperson: If you’ve hired a home improvement contractor or landscaper to handle a project in or around your home, you’ll be able to keep an eye on them as they work.
- Package safety: Are you expecting a home delivery while you’re at work? With remote video monitoring, you can watch your property to make sure that the neighborhood “porch pirates” don’t try to steal the package. You can even use the app to unlock and then re-lock the front door so that the delivery person can leave the item inside your house — and watch them as they do it.
- See who’s ringing the bell: You never know who might be on the other side of your front door. With remote video surveillance, you can use your device to see who’s there from anywhere inside your house.
- Monitoring your pets: You’ll be able to watch your pets when you leave the house to make sure they’re safe. You can also notice any behavioral issues that might be occurring while you’re away.
Remote Home Video Monitoring With Expert Camera Installation
At Lexington Alarm Systems, we combine remote video monitoring with high-quality camera systems equipped with the most advanced technologies. These HD 1080P cameras provide clear, detailed images so you can know for sure what you’re seeing. We feature wireless setups that provide maximum placement and configuration flexibility. And with our top-notch installation service, you’ll know your property will have the coverage required to keep you and your family safe.
Why Choose Lexington Alarm Systems?
Woburn, MA-based Lexington Alarm Systems is a local security system provider with more than 45 years of experience. When you choose us, you’ll always receive the white glove treatment. Our customer service, focus on details and top-notch installation work sets us apart from the other security companies in the area.
The best way to learn more about the benefits of remote access video surveillance is by scheduling a free consultation. Give us a call at (781) 275-4200 or contact us online to set up a convenient appointment today.